Friday, May 5, 2017

Marvelous Gift!



"I am silent in My love because I love beyond the power of words to express, or of human hearts to understand, and also for your sakes that you may learn to love and trust Me in Spirit-taught, spontaneous response to My love, without the spur of anything outward to call it forth."

He "will do marvels" if you will learn the mystery of His silence, and praise Him, for every time He withdraws His gifts that you may better know and love the Giver. (From the Devotional: Streams in the Desert-February 9th)

Giver of Love,
Beyond any
Human words
Or human
Hearts of
Understanding.
You eclipse
Me with wonder,
With fire in my
Belly.  I reach out
In Worship and
Adoration to
The one who
Made me.
Marvel of Marvels,
Silent or Praise,
Trust me, and Teach
Me- To love you always…



No comments:

Post a Comment