Monday, May 30, 2016

Seasons


The days and years go by really slowly if you think about it and live in the moment.  The seasons take time to change and the years pass by.  You never really know what comes next.  Its true one season will end and another will begin.  Life with God is moving and exciting.  I’m happy to have lived 42 years here on earth.  The people, places and things I have experienced both good and bad add to my character.  If it wasn’t for difficult times, I would not have compassion to give to others who are hurting.  If it wasn’t for good times, I wouldn’t have the Joy to share with others who are celebrating.  Joy and pain are a happy marriage.  They are both needed to help us grow.  Life is never perfect, but my soul deeply rejoices, and that has to be enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment