Friday, February 17, 2017

Mosaics


“My sacrifice, Oh God is a broken spirit: a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.”  Psalm 51:17

Our Brokenness is what we offer to God.  It is His best material to work with. 

When we take communion, we break the bread and recite Jesus’ words, “This is my body given for you, and do this in remembrance of me.”

Brokenness is Holy ground when consecrated to God. 

Whatever your brokenness may be: a broken heart, a broken mind, a broken body, a broken dream-Let God gather the pieces. 

I love Mosaics.  I often look at them in awe and wonder.  I always wished I could create a Mosaic work of art, because I believe that is what our lives are.

God gathers the broken pieces of our lives and he creates something beautiful.  He creates a Mosaic masterpiece with color and texture and design unlike any other Life’s work.

God can turn your ashes into beauty.  He can turn your mourning into Joy.  He can take your heaviness and clothe you with garments of Praise for the display of His Splendor! (From Isaiah 61)


No comments:

Post a Comment