Sunday, June 12, 2016

Beauty of the Lord!


One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4

I hadn’t been to church in a few weeks, but I was excited to go and as we entered into one worship song, I had to stand back and gaze upon the beauty of God’s people in colorful dress, hands outstretched, people of other cultures, all singing together in Spanish about the Love of the Lord and desiring to bless Him and each other..

The people of the Lord are radiantly beautiful, the church is exquisitely beautiful, and the Lord most high is the most beautiful of all. He is the place of beauty in which we long to dwell.

David, the psalmist knew what he was talking about when he wrote about his longing to dwell in the house of the Lord and to gaze upon His beautiful bride…

There’s nothing quite like it, or as pure and beautiful as the body of Christ worshiping the Lord together in Unity. 


Taste and see that the Lord is good! Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment