Saturday, November 4, 2017

The Color Purple




I’m turning 44 on November 30th.  Like every year, I drag my husband to see a Musical with me.  My father use to take us to Musicals as a treat or give us tickets in my younger years.  It’s something about the music, the stories that bring passion and hope alive; two things we so desperately need in our lives.  Passion that moves us to act in this world in Loving and Affirming ways, and  Hope that stirs us up to keep going and looking to the horizon of our dreams.

I wish passion and hope to be alive in my 44th year of life.  Let God stir it up in my heart, and in the lives of others I know…like a mighty wind rushing in or a river that has overflowed fill our hearts again like a mighty river overflow.

I am going to see the Musical, The Color Purple with my husband and sister. 

Let us laugh, and dream, and sing and dance and Love- Life and Love is of God- and God is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment