Monday, April 10, 2017

Surrender



“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.  As the heaven are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”  Isaiah 55:8-9

I wouldn’t be honest, if I didn’t say this verse makes me mad.  Though when I survey my day, the things that didn’t make sense, the things that messed up my plans, I have to believe it’s all by God’s sovereign grace and providence.  I have to let Him be Lord over my Life even if He trumps my plans!  I have to trust that His thoughts and His ways are higher. (Selah)

I need to surrender my thoughts, my plans, my wants, my desires, my dreams everyday and say, “God I want what you want for me!”  “God you know what’s best for me!”

“Be Lord over my Life today!”

No comments:

Post a Comment