Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Greatest Love of All..


You have to believe my love is greater than any loss or gain, ministry opportunity, call or career, house or financial wealth, husband, or father’s love or mother’s love,or any human love.

You have to trust in my love, though the way is hard, and dark and unclear.

You have to trust in my house (mansion) of love.  There is plenty of room for you.  I go and prepare a place for you and I will come and take you to be with me where I am.  You know the way in which I am going.


I am the way…

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in me as well. 

In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into my presence, so that you also may be where I am.…(John 14:1-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment