Thursday, September 29, 2016

A seed of kindness


When we look for Jesus every day we will find cruelty and war and rejection, but somewhere deep within the prison walls a sprout grows into a tree. In darkness, shadows illuminate and light reflects off the deepness and soberness of the sea.

I walk and find within the hustle and bustle of hard, and walled off faces of poverty, or the snobbery of the wealthy, a kind soul who greets me, a warm smile, a child’s hug in abandonment and affection…

I find when I meet the kindness of Jesus; it is supernatural! I can enter into the wonder and beauty of His creation with a smile, with a skip in my step.  I could walk forever with the kiss of kindness.  All becomes beauty entering into my weary soul.

Kindness isn’t always found in the most usual places…It can surprise you with its humble gifts! 


But please don’t give up.  Watch and wait and pray that somewhere out there through the wind of change, and the colder, harder seasons, a seed of kindness planted within and around you awaits to blossom in an unusual way…

No comments:

Post a Comment